Keep sensitive documents safe
DropSecure offers a highly secure and intuitive platform to store and share sensitive data. Whether requesting or sending financial documents, passport/visa copies, loan information or academic transcripts from students, it can be done easily by using our secure platform. With our end-to-end encryption, your data will be always protected and private only to you and your authorized users.
Many prominent institutions like MIT and WCSU to name a few are using DropSecure in their HR department as well as receiving financial aid documents from their students.
Start sending and receiving documents instantly. No need to create students or other external users accounts. Just create an account with DropSecure, share your custom link and start sending and receiving documents.
All the compliance you need
Our systems run on highly secure data centers that are compliant with a variety of audit and regulatory requirements to provide you the most comprehensive solution. Our data centers are compliant with frequently required regulations needed by educational institutions like FERPA, HIPAA, HECVAT to name a few.
Benefits for Educational Institutions
- Ultimate defense against cybersecurity threats
- Default End-to-end encryption
- Zero Knowledge file transfer*
- No account creation required for students/staff
- Custom branding
- Complete visibility on file usage
- Outstanding customer support
- Compliant by regulatory bodies
Learn why MIT trusts DropSecure for their sensitive document transfers
Post Covid, MIT Human Resources was looking for a safe way to process documentation for their new employees and student workers on campus given the various restrictions that were in place. As more and more people were unable to have their documentation verified in person, they were looking for a secure way to receive this documentation. As email attachments were unsafe, MIT-HR was looking for a more robust solution.
Given DropSecure’s advantage of being a military grade end-to-end encrypted file sharing platform, MIT-HR realised that they could share these documents not only safely but also with full compliance.
Compelling features not only for MIT-HR, but any educational institution wanting to exchange documents with internal and external stakeholders:
- Send and receive files securely from students or partners without needing them to register with DropSecure
- Embed DropSecure FileSend within your Institution’s website to make it even easier for your clients to send files to you
- For continuous collaboration across teams within and outside the institution, share secure folders with fine grained access control permissions.
- Even though all data is end-to-end encrypted with your keys, you have the option to auto delete files so they don’t stay on the cloud longer than needed.
This and many other of DropSecure’s features give your Educational Institution the advantage to share files and other sensitive data with the highest focus on security. Call us for more information and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our team uses DropSecure to share and receive highly sensitive documents with our clients. Their end-to-end encryption helps us meet compliance requirements and gives our clients peace of mind knowing that their private information is secure.
Becky Dutko, Manager, Bridgemark Wealth
Our security goes beyond compliance
Secure cloud sharing starts with DropSecure
With DropSecure, the keys to unlock your data are never shared with anyone you didn't intend to share with, including us. That means you get real privacy behind our patent-pending military-grade encryption and file transfer technology. Discover the most secure way to share your documents.